Cookies are small text files or devices that web pages can use for the purpose to store and retrieve data while you browse.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for this page to function. We need your consent to store cookies on your device for all other types of cookies. This web site uses different types of cookies. Some of these cookies are provided by third-party services that appear on our web site.
Cookies are classified below by category. However, we must remember that sometimes a single cookie can fall under various categories:
1. By the company handling the cookies:
• Own cookies: Own cookies are those sent to the user’s device from a device or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies:Third-party cookies are those sent to the user’s device from a device or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but instead by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
2. By the time they remain active:
• Session cookies:These gather and store data while the user accesses and remains on a website.
• Persistent cookies:These have a maximum expiry period of 2 years from the date they are created, which means that during this time the data will remain stored on the device and can be accessed and processed.
3. By the purpose for which data obtained through the cookies are processed:
• Necessary cookies: Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
• Preference cookies: Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
• Marketing cookies: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. Their purpose is to displays ads that are relevant and engaging for individual users and therefore more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
• Statistic cookies: Statistic cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
• Unclassified cookies: Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
Our web site uses own and third-party cookies that permit us to store and access information regarding the language, type of browser used and general characteristics that are predefined by the user. These cookies also allow us to monitor and analyse user activity, which allows us to improve and provide our services in a more efficient and customised manner.
You can also allow, block or delete cookies stored on your device by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your device. However, please remember that if you decide to change your cookies settings the service provided via different web sites may be partially or completely affected.
Please read your browser's Help section carefully to learn more about how to activate “private mode” or unblock certain cookies.
Responsible for this website wishes to emphasise that changes in the cookies that appear on this web site may not be related to the management and maintenance thereof, such that regular reviews are carried out to adjust its cookies policy.
Responsible for this website does not assume any responsibility for legal or technical problems stemming from a User’s failure to follow the given recommendations. The purpose of this notice is to inform Users so they may use this information accordingly, and as such this notice must not be used for any other purpose. It is also note that, we are not responsible for the content or veracity of any third-party privacy policies included in this cookies policy.
This Cookies Policy could be amended according to legal or regulatory requirements or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Users are therefore advised to review the policy regularly
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Updated, October 2021