Cookies are small text files that web pages can use to make users’ experience more efficient.
The Law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for this page to function. We need your consent to store cookies on your device for all other types of cookies. This website uses different types of cookies. Some of these cookies are provided by third-party services that appear on our website.
You can change or withdraw your consent to our Cookies Policy on the website at any time.
Cookies are classified below by category. However, we must remember that sometimes a single cookie can fall under various categories:
1. By the company handling the cookies:
• Own cookies: Own cookies are those sent to the user’s device from a device or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies:Third-party cookies are those sent to the user’s device from a device or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but instead by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
2. By the time they remain active:
• Session cookies:These gather and store data while the user accesses and remains on a website.
• Persistent cookies:These have a maximum expiry period of 2 years from the date they are created, which means that during this time the data will remain stored on the device and can be accessed and processed.
3. By the purpose for which data obtained through the cookies are processed:
• Necessary cookies: Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
• Preference cookies: Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
• Marketing cookies: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. Their purpose is to displays ads that are relevant and engaging for individual users and therefore more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
• Statistic cookies: Statistic cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
• Unclassified cookies: Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
You can also allow, block or remove cookies installed on your equipment by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. However, we remind you that should you decide to change the cookie configuration, the service provided via the various websites may be partially or fully affected.
Please read the help section on your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate the “private mode” or to unblock certain cookies.
ACCIONA MOBILITY does not assume any liability whatsoever for legal and technical problems caused by User’s non-compliance with the recommendations provided. This notice is made for the users’ knowledge and use and shall therefore not be used for any other purpose.
Acciona MOBILITY may change this Cookies Policy according to legal or regulatory requirements or, in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Supervisory authority. Users are therefore advised to review the policy regularly.